CUSTOMER RELATIONS ASSOCIATE
Customer Relations Associate
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The below statements are intended to describe the general nature and scope of work being performed by this position. This is not a complete listing of all responsibilities, duties and/or skills required. Other related duties may be assigned.
- Serve as first line customer service representative
- Support the Training Operations Manager with tasks associated to the success of training and TA products
- Support the implementation of assessments/exams, from printing to electronic preparation and coordinating shipping, processing/grading and ensuring security of materials through entire process.
- Implement comprehensive electronic record-keeping to cover registration/attendance records, updating certification exam versions, results, applications and a customer’s certification status.
- Serve as moderator on online training seminars
- Managing inventory of supplies for both Professional Development and Certification Department
- Provide meeting and logistical support as requested
- Provide recommendations to improve departmental efficiency and effectiveness
- Perform other duties as assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Keen attention to detail
- Customer service skills
- Client relationship building
- Records management, general accounting
- Calendar management
- Purchase order processing
- Database entry
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Personify, mail merge and technology savvy
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently (self-starter) and within the team environment
- Good analytical and time management skills
Education and/or Experience
High School Diploma or equivalent, additional education/training such as Associates or Bachelor’s degree level or higher preferred.
Two years of meeting planning or association volunteer management; AMS (Personify) experience; Excellent customer service skills, experience interacting with different levels of management/leadership.
Highest ethical appearance and behavior is required. The position has access to private, confidential information including exam scores, disciplinary actions taken against individuals (examinees, members etc.) as well as proprietary information of the organization. Position holder must sign an oath of confidentiality as a requirement of employment.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have strong knowledge of the use of personal computers and Microsoft Office Suite; and must be able to learn other computer software programs as required by assigned tasks.
Compensation commensurate with experience.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes paid medical, dental, and vision insurance; deferred compensation plan (401 k), annual and sick leave, and paid (all) federal holidays. Compensation-- commensurate with experience; please include salary expectations in your cover letter.
Submit cover letter and resume to -- email@example.com
Subject line: Customer Relations Associate
Email inquiries only
Apply for CUSTOMER RELATIONS ASSOCIATE
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly