Manager, Collection & Distribution Systems Maintenance
- Full Time
Loudoun Water, a public water and sewer utility located in Ashburn, Virginia, has an immediate opening for a Manager, Collection & Distribution Systems Maintenance. The successful candidate will assist the Program Manager in overseeing the Collection & Distribution Maintenance department with a focus on day to day field operations of the Line Maintenance and CCTV teams. Core duties of the position include:
- Oversee the department mission, promulgate department knowledge, and coach staff.
- Collaborate with the Planning & Scheduling team to ensure alignment of goals and efficiency of work teams.
- Collaborate with the Asset Management team to develop preventive maintenance programs, review data, and characterize R&R project needs.
- Collaborate with Inventory team to support efficient materials management.
- Audit work history and adjust operations as needed.
- Assist with budget preparation, perform budget reviews.
- Promote a customer first mentality and manage customer challenges.
- Manage the evolution of the department structure and maintenance programs to balance preventive and corrective maintenance, professional growth of staff, and succession planning.
Requirements: Graduation from high school and demonstrated experience in the operation and maintenance of a public water supply system and sanitary sewer collection system and experience at a supervisory level. Advanced education, training, and/or licensure is desirable.
Apply online at www.loudounwater.org. Salary DOQ. Position will remain open until filled. EOE