Manager, Human Resources and Office Administration
4 days left
- Full Time
Join an exciting and dedicated team of professionals at (c ) Management, Inc., an accredited association management company with clients in the healthcare field of oncology. The Association of Community Cancer Centers (ACCC) is the largest, national client that serves to provide education and advocacy for the multidisciplinary team. We are currently seeking a motivated and experienced human resources professional to join our team!
S/he will assist the organization in conducting its daily business operations by designing, implementing and directing(c) Management Inc.’s (CMI) Human Resource programs in the areas of government compliance, corporate policies, benefits, recruitment, salary administration, employee relations and office administration.
The Manager, Human Resources and Office Administration’s responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
1. Maintains awareness of Federal, State and local legislation affecting CMI and develops programs, policies and procedures to comply. Is resource to CMI's managers and staff on H.R. matters, conducting training and/or providing reference material on items affecting their areas of responsibility. Serves as liaison with government agencies and attorneys on H.R. matters.
2. Assists management with identifying staffing needs and position requirements. Develops recruiting plans, including identifying sources, negotiating any necessary referral fees, screening resumes/ applications/applicants, and referring candidates to recruiting managers. Verifies candidates’ credentials and prepares new hire packets, obtains appropriate approvals and sets up for payroll and benefits.
3. Administers CMI's benefit plans, advising employees of eligibility and options; preparing deduction schedules for Payroll; reviewing/approving bills. Ensures timely processing of 401(k) transactions. Monitors benefit trends, costs and legislation and researches and recommends changes to CMI plans. Works with carriers/administrators on plan designs, special needs, and required SPDs. Assures that ERISA, COBRA and HIPAA requirements are met. Coordinates annual renewals, open enrollment periods, contract negotiations and IRS filings.
4. Monitors area and industry salary data and internal salary trends/actions. Reviews performance appraisals and salary actions to ensure appropriate. Works with managers to define specifications for positions and prepare positions descriptions. Ensures timeliness of performance reviews and salary actions and their required level of approvals.
5. Works with leadership to ensure adequate documentation of all "exceptional" activities (commission plans, employee assistance programs, separation pay, benefit entitlements, terminations) and/or items where potential for a complaint exists.
6. Maintains CMI's personnel files and related material in a confidential manner to assure privacy of staff and controls the release of such information, including verifications of employment.
7. Actively participates in assigned CORE group (internal project team).
8. Keeps employees informed on items of interest via employee meetings, memos or other appropriate means.
9. Orders supplies for office and kitchen use. Acts as main contact person for the copiers, telephone system, and postage meter.
10. Is the primary contact with the landlord and building maintenance.
11. Coordinates CMI's security systems by issuing keys, passcards and codes, providing training to staff.
12. Maintains CMI's petty cash, issuing funds and balancing the account in accord with acceptable Accounting standards.
13. Conducts activities in accordance with CMI's Company Policies including, but not limited to: Equal Employment Opportunities, Mutual Respect, Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure. Acts in a moral and ethical manner to preserve corporate integrity and maintain employee privacy.
14. Function as a super user of the RingCentral Telephone/Conferencing system.
15. Performs special assignments and other duties as directed by the Vice President.
The Human Resources Manager has current knowledge and understanding of Federal/State/local compliance requirements. The individual must be a self-directed, self-starter capable of being a resource to CMI's staff. Must possess strong organizational and communication skills with the ability to interact effectively with all levels of corporate staff, attorneys, government representatives, and other external contacts.
The ideal candidate will possess a BA/BS in Business or Management or equivalent experience in human resources, PHR desirable. Current experience with legislative requirements affecting CMI's H.R. responsibilities and demonstrated experience in benefits and recruiting. This is most likely gained from 5+ years’ progressive experience in human resources. The H.R. professional is customer service focused, detail oriented, accurate, accountable, discreet and conscientious. Is proficient with MS Office and has ability to learn other software (Paylocity, RingCentral, etc.).
(c) Management, Inc. offers a very competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package which includes medical, dental, and vision insurance, Life and AD&D insurance, STD & LTD, and a Health Saving Account Plan. Paid vacation, sick, and personal days, holidays, 401(k) Savings Plan, a Tuition Reimbursement benefit, FREE parking, and more! Interested and qualified candidates, please forward a cover letter, resume, and salary requirement to: HR@c-managementinc.com. No phone calls please. AA/EOE.
Apply for Manager, Human Resources and Office Administration
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly