The Interstate Commission on the Potomac River Basin (ICPRB) seeks a Director, Administrative, senior level position, responsible for directing and overseeing the ICPRB’s administrative section, assisting the Executive Director in overall management of the ICPRB operations, including finance and administration, HR management, grant management, procurement, indirect cost rate negotiations and audit, and Commission meeting logistics, IT management, and office suite facilities management. The incumbent will also be responsible for maintaining internal control through implementation of administrative policies and procedures.
Successful candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Demonstrated understanding of fiscal and cash management;
- Demonstrated understanding of GAAP, CFRs and federal and state grant compliances, knowledge of Uniformed Administrative Requirements, Cost Principles, and Audit Requirements for Federal Awards (2 CFR 200) preferred;
- Deep understanding of contracting process, federal guidelines on procurement, SOWs, RFP/RFQ, proposals;
- Demonstrated high level of written and oral skills (English) to effectively negotiate with vendors and to represent the Commission;
- Ability to organize, coordinate, and oversee events and meetings;
- Knowledge of IT infrastructure and hardware; work with IT staff and consultants to plan and design future projects, ensuring network security, and staff training;
- Demonstrated leadership and management skills;
- Must be able to write policies and procedures and follow through implementation;
- Must be highly organized and multi-task oriented;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Access, MS Dynamics a plus;
- Must have at least master’s degree in Business or Financial Administration or CPA with five or more years of experience.
Compensation commensurate with experience. ICPRB is an Equal Opportunity Employer located in Rockville, Maryland. Learn more at www.PotomacRiver.org.
Please email a cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to email@example.com.