Senior AWS Architect
The AWS Senior Architect will assist the Financial Crimes Enforcement Network (FinCEN) in transitioning to the AWS GovCloud. We are building and operating a secure landing zone for migrating the client’s applications to.
- Plan, guide, and implement a highly secure AWS GovCloud support system/Landing Zone.
- Hands on development of the Landing Zone configuration including networking with current data center.
- Hands on development of Cloud Formation and Cloud Development Kit scripts for cloud inflation.
- Ensuring that the Landing Zone is secure at the FISMA High level.
- Documenting the Landing Zone and assisting with obtaining an ATO for the Landing Zone.
- Guide and assist the teams migrating the applications to the landing zone.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
- 14+ years of relative experience in the information technology field
- 8+ years of overall technology design and delivery experience
- At least 5 years of experience designing and delivering secure cloud solutions in AWS
- A demonstrated ability to work within a team and build consensus towards a technical direction
- Technology delivery experience through concept, development, validation, deployment, and support
- Solution Architecture experience with projects using Agile and Iterative approach
- Development and/or systems administration experience with AWS products and solutions
- Experience in deploying AWS products and solutions deployed in the for Federal Agencies
- Experience in multi-account architectures
- Experience coding in Cloud Formation and/or Cloud Development Kit
- Knowledgeable of the following AWS technologies: Orgs, KMS, Code Commit, SNS, Config, Route53, Directory Service, S3, Cloud Watch, Cloud Trail, Transit Gateway
- An ideal candidate would also have a security background and have been worked on an operational cloud implementation.
- Master's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering or MBA
- AWS Solutions Architect Certification
- AWS DevOps Engineer Certification
Perks of working at NetImpact Strategies:
- Your health comes first – we offer comprehensive medical, dental, & vision insurance that starts the first of the month after you join the team
- Invest in your future – 401(k) Plan – Immediately vested employer contributions; no matching required
- Work hard, play hard – we offer a generous Paid Time Off (PTO) policy and observe ALL ten (10) federal holidays
- Pawsitively pawesome – Pet Insurance (because our little critters are part of our families, too!)
- Invest in your education – Tuition reimbursement, internal training programs, & company-sponsored industry certifications
- Be part of a dynamic and collaborative work environment recently ranked by The Washington Post as a Top Workplace in 2019 & 2020!
- Have fun and celebrate and give back – Team building activities, community volunteering, quarterly HQ days, & an offsite annual awards banquet
NetImpact Strategies specializes in Strategy and Business Transformation, IT Modernization, Data-Driven Intelligence, Cloud Services, and Cybersecurity. We are a team of skilled Consultants who listen to our clients’ needs. We design and implement comprehensive, tailored solutions that are both mindful of the client's culture and organizational dynamics. As mission needs change, new priorities emerge, technologies advance, and methodologies evolve; NetImpact stands out as a trusted advisor that can solve the challenges of today while looking for the opportunities of tomorrow. Our professionals stay abreast of these changes to provide agile, outcome-focused results for federal agency strategic and tactical needs. Approaching engagements as a partner, we provide solutions that empower our clients to achieve results that align with their mission and strategic vision.
NetImpact Strategies is committed to complying with all applicable provisions of the Americans with Disabilities Act, as amended (“ADA”), and applicable state and local laws. It is NetImpact’s policy not to discriminate against any qualified person or applicant with regard to any terms or conditions of employment on the basis of such individual’s disability. Consistent with this policy of non-discrimination, NetImpact will provide reasonable accommodations to an individual with a disability, as defined in the ADA or applicable law, who has made NetImpact aware of his/her disability, unless doing so would cause undue hardship to NetImpact. If you are an applicant and need reasonable accommodation when applying for job opportunities within NetImpact or request reasonable accommodation to utilize NetImpact’s online employment application, please contact email@example.com.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
NetImpact is committed to the development of a creative, diverse, and inclusive work environment. In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at NetImpact will be based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. NetImpact does not discriminate against any person because of race, color, creed, religion, sex (including gender identity, sexual orientation, and pregnancy), marital status, national origin, disability, age, veteran status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, and local laws (referred to as "protected status").