Stuart Financial Group is a boutique financial planning firm serving clients throughout the DC metro area.
We are seeking an Administrative Assistant/Receptionist to join our team. If you have sales, office administration experience, an entrepreneurial mindset, and a strong work ethic, apply to join the SFG team.
The Administrative Assistant/Receptionist is a full-time position that allows individuals an opportunity to gain insight into the client relations and sales process. The position is responsible for building connections and trust with potential clients who have expressed interest in the Financial planning services Stuart Financial Group provides. This position serves the firm in all facets of reception, administrative operations, and client support. Interacts with clients in an efficient, courteous, and professional manner. The Administrative Assistant/Receptionist will be making connections with prospects through outbound calls and email correspondences to keep financial advisors' calendars filled with qualified appointments utilizing a combination of marketing strategies and systems.
- Receives and directs clients and visitors in a friendly, professional manner.
- Keeps reception area and conference room(s), clean, organized, and prepared for client visits.
- Answers, screens, and directs/transfers all incoming phone calls
- Seminar Management
- Administration of client concierge program
- Consistent lead management via phone calls and email
- Calendar Management
- Appointment Confirmation Calls
- Prospect follow-up
- Tracking marketing strategies
- Attending weekly dinner seminars and all company events
- Bachelor’s degree preferred (in lieu of a Bachelor’s degree, must have 4 years of experience in the financial industry) and,
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in sales and 1 year of experience in customer service
- Advanced computer and word processing skills are a must
- Intermediate to Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel & PowerPoint
- Ability to work a flexible schedule - some evenings are required
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Final candidates must be able to pass a thorough background check as we are a financial services firm
SFG is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by law.