Operations Manager/Site Manager
Looking for a seasoned Operations/Site Manager to coordinate and oversee our organization’s operations. The operations manager role is mainly to monitor the Employees and direct the work to be performed. The specific duties of an operations manager include formulating strategy, improving performance, procuring material and resources and securing compliance. You should be ready to mentor your team members, find ways to increase quality of customer service and implement best practices across all levels.
- Ensure all operations are carried on in an appropriate, cost-effective way
- Improve operational management systems, processes and best practices
- Formulate strategic and operational objectives
- Manage budgets and forecasts
- Perform quality controls
- Recruit, train and supervise staff
- Improve employee retention
- Proven work experience as operations manager or similar role, with at least 5 years of experience
- Knowledge of organizational effectiveness and operations management
- Leadership ability
- Outstanding organizational skills
Government experience in the Operations field is preferred.