Director, Fairfax Vein and Vascular Center (Ffx)
Director, Fairfax Vein and Vascular Center
Fairfax Radiology Centers, LLC has a high-level, leadership position for a professional from the medical industry. The position is that of "Director of the Fairfax Vein and Vascular Center." This would be a full time, exempt position based in in Fairfax, VA. FRC was established in 1965 and is currently the largest private radiology practice in the Washington D.C. Metropolitan Area. http://www.fairfaxveincenter.com/
Responsible for the successful management and operation of an interventional radiology center with an outpatient surgical suite. Provide physicians with the resources and services necessary to meet the needs of patients and meet the financial objectives of the Center.
Baccalaureate degree and seven years of experience directly leading a busy surgical or imaging/procedural based center; or a comparable combination of education and experience.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to review and analyze financial reports, identify variances and make adjustments to meet financial objectives.
- Understands and ensures compliance with all regulatory (federal and state) and accrediting bodies including but not limited as CMS, FDA and AAAHC.
- Develops relationships with referring physicians and within the community to grow the business.
- Ability to generate reports, business correspondence and procedure manuals with ability to present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers and physicians.
- Ability to build and lead a multidisciplinary team to meet the needs of every patient every time.
- Knowledge of insurance, preauthorization and medical necessity.
Health, Dental, & Vision Insurance; 401K Plan; Life Insurance AD&D; Disability STD and LTD; Continuing Education Reimbursement; and Leave (21 days) & Holidays (7 days p/yr). Pls visit: www.fairfaxradiology.com
To submit your resume and desired salary, please:
1) press APPLY button OR
2) submit to: http://fairfaxradiology.applicantpool.com
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.