Civil Engineer/Environmental Engineer II (PE)
Delon Hampton & Associates, Chartered a minority-owned, professional consulting engineering services firm headquartered in Washington, DC, currently has an excellent opportunity for a talented and energetic, Civil Engineer/Environmental Engineer II.
*DHA is looking to fill two Engineering positions for the Civil Engineer/Environmental Engineer II, one position is FULL-TIME and the other is PART-TIME*
- Must have twelve (12) years of experience with three (3) of those years as an Engineer of Record with signing authority on major capital projects;
- Provide professional civil engineering expertise in the oversight of funded major capital transit projects;
- Review project sponsors' plans for civil works and supporting documentation to ensure that projects are being built safely, on budget, on schedule, within scope, and in conformance with applicable regulations and guidelines;
- Serve as a technical resource and subject matter expert in civil engineering for transit projects.
- A bachelor's degree in civil engineering is required;
- Must have transit station design experience and ADA experience is desirable;
- Geotechnical experience is preferred;
- Must have a current Professional Engineer (PE) License in any State, US Territory, or the District of Columbia.
When applying, please reference position title in email subject line. Send all resumes to: email@example.com
Work is performed within a general office environment 90% of the time. Work is generally sedentary in nature, but may require occasional standing and walking. Travel will be required 10% of the time. Some lifting (up to 25 lbs.) may be required as needed.
Delon Hampton & Associates is an Equal Opportunity Employer for VEVRAA protected veterans and all other protected classes. DHA is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or sexual orientation. We encourage minorities, women, protected veterans and disabled individuals to apply. Click here for EEO law and policy.