Intermediate Care Nurse, IMC (Signing Bonus)
Love what you do! Join an intermediate care team that makes a difference and makes each moment count. Holy Cross Health Intermediate Care nurses are devoted to maintaining the highest quality of care – providing clinical expertise, compassion and comfort to patients and families.
Enhance your career
- Enjoy the challenge and satisfaction of caring for patients with complex needs that require critical care modalities and interventions.
- Practice in a collaborative, challenging, nurturing and high-functioning team, with ample support from intensivist and advanced practice practitioners and interdisciplinary professional and support staff
- Grow and thrive in a supportive environment in which the voice of nursing is valued.
- Enjoy a balance of autonomy and teamwork in a highly advanced setting.
- One year of experience working in an acute care facility preferred
NOTE: Intermediate Care nurses with two+ years of experience are eligible for a signing bonus; and relocation assistance if applicable.
- Graduation from an accredited nursing program; basic professional nursing degree (BSN or MSN) preferred.
- Current licensure by the Maryland State Board of Nursing or Compact State as a Registered Nurse.
- BLS certification; additional Life Support training as applicable to unit requirements.
- Professional specialty certifications may be required in accordance with departmental standards or role requirements.
Holy Cross Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to Minority/Females/Disabled/Veteran (M/F/D/V) status.