Labor and Delivery Nurse (Signing Bonus)
You can share special moments with newborns and families – while building a strong career as a part of the women’s and children’s nursing team at Holy Cross Health. In our leading-edge Labor and Delivery Unit – you’ll have ample opportunity to work with outstanding clinicians and professionals, collaborate with talented nurses and build and apply your skills across your specialty.
Enhance your career
- Grow and thrive in a supportive environment in which the voice of nursing is valued.
- Enjoy a balance of autonomy and teamwork in a highly advanced setting.
- Utilize your critical thinking skills to anticipate and manage delivery complications
- Access a patient safety nurse who is present 24 hours for deliveries, codes and high-risk deliveries
- One year of experience working in an acute care facility preferred
NOTE: Labor and Delivery nurses with two+ years of experience are eligible for a signing bonus; and relocation assistance if applicable.
- Graduation from an accredited nursing program; basic professional nursing degree (BSN or MSN) preferred.
- Current licensure by the Maryland State Board of Nursing or Compact State as a Registered Nurse.
- BLS certification; additional Life Support training as applicable to unit requirements.
- Professional specialty certifications may be required in accordance with departmental standards or role requirements. NCC EFM Certification. For experienced RNs transitioning into L&D, certification must be obtained within twelve months of hire.
Shift: Nights (7P – 7A) or Rotating
Holy Cross Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to Minority/Females/Disabled/Veteran (M/F/D/V) status.