RFP Writer/Marketing Coordinator
MASON INVESTMENT ADVISORY SERVICES, INC.
RFP Writer/Marketing Coordinator Based in Reston, Virginia, we are a financial planning and investment advisory firm serving high net worth and Fortune 500 corporate sponsored financial planning clients, as well as foundations, endowments, and institutional clients nationwide. We are seeking a talented RFP Writer/Marketing Coordinator to join our growing team. This position reports directly to the Chief Marketing and Development Officer.
Job Description: The RFP Writer/Marketing Coordinator will be tasked with all areas of managing, maintaining and completing institutional proposal requests. The RFP Writer/Marketing Coordinator will work with the institutional, financial planning and private client investment management teams to modify and create marketing materials to both support Mason's work with existing clients and to foster new client development. For the institutional practice, the RFP Writer/Marketing Coordinator will draft RFP submissions and maintain a database of all RFP responses. The RFP Writer/Marketing Coordinator will also draft PowerPoint presentations and will work within Mason's team to ensure consistency of brand and messaging. Additional responsibilities will include management of Mason's press release process.
Key areas of responsibility:
- Manage entire institutional RFP response process
- Create and draft new marketing materials and update previously written materials
- Oversee coordination and communication of all firm wide marketing materials and literature
- Create and draft new PowerPoint presentations and update previously created materials and maintain brand standards across the firm
- Draft press releases
- Create content for and manage email blast process
- Coordinate with the Director of Research on all white papers for consistency of content, format and versions
- Maintain website content
Qualifications (necessary skills and experience required)
- BS in Finance and or Marketing
- Demonstrated institutional investment RFP writing experience
- Excellent writing skills
- 5-10 years of investment industry experience
- Proficient in Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Publisher
- Graphic design and website design experience
We offer excellent benefits including a competitive salary, medical/dental insurance, a 401(k) plan plus company match and a great work environment.
Please send resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are looking forward to finding the right person to join the Mason Investment Advisory Services, Inc. team. This position is based in our Reston, VA headquarters.
Apply for RFP Writer/Marketing Coordinator
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly