- Inputting program and budget information in the accounting software used to monitor program activity, including setting up program codes, amounts awarded, budgets and reports.
- Developing timelines and briefing papers for grants.
- Maintaining calendars of due dates and deadlines.
- Setting up and maintaining various spreadsheets and schedules (including time sheets) used to calculate and record grant activity.
- Producing proposal budget worksheets, producing budget narratives for grants, reviewing grant proposals, and compiling grant application packets so that they can be successfully submitted to a funder.
- Producing financial reports, spending projections, and revenue calculations for grants, when and where appropriate.
- Maintenance of funding agreements and related documents.
- Examining award documents; identifying all conditions, deadlines, and responsibilities in the award documents; and communicating all relevant information to appropriate financial and program staff.
- Creating staff training curriculum and materials for grants.
- Conducting staff trainings on grants.
- Assisting with the annual audit.
- Performing other job duties as needed.
Bachelor's degree in relevant professional field
a minimum of 2-5 years of relevant experience and/or advanced technical training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Meet Your Recruiter
I grew up in Baltimore!