Membership and Engagement Specialist
The American Society for Nutrition (ASN) is a leader in keeping nutrition professionals up to date on the latest science and trends, and we embrace new technologies to broaden knowledge in innovative ways. We provide high caliber, engaging educational programs to support continuing education for nutrition professionals and healthcare providers through webinars, meetings, symposia, workshops, online learning, and other professional development activities. We also aim to educate others on nutrition through high-quality, easy-to-understand materials.
ASN is seeking a Membership and Engagement Specialist. The Membership Engagement Specialist is responsible for promoting engagement, value and participation for ASN members and member groups according to current and future needs, providing administration for projects to ensure timely planning and effective support for their execution. The incumbent will be a passionate, energetic, entrepreneurial community coordinator with a background promoting social media content, as well as monitoring and engaging in conversations within communities, to serve as our resident expert in social community management, to support the development of content for publication and promotion, and to measure the impact of group activities.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Desired Skills
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Excellent project management, time management and organizational skills
- Must be a confident communicator and presenter
- Knowledge and understanding of member groups and emerging membership practices to drive member development, training, and networking opportunities
- Self-motivated with a positive and professional approach to member engagement
- Requirements and Qualifications
- Experience with best practices for campaigns across multiple platforms
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multitask and monitor several projects and accounts daily
- Ability to work well under pressure and manage time effectively
- Ability to work independently or in a team
- Exhibit proficiency with basic MS-Office applications
- At least two years of experience with similar work for a nonprofit membership organization
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice. Positions may be reassigned, and responsibilities may be modified or changed at any time to fulfill organizational requirements.
Please send resume and cover letter including salary requirements to https://www.faseb.org/employment.
For more information about The American Society of Nutrition (ASN), please visit: http://www.nutrition.org
ASN is an equal opportunity employer.
Apply for Membership and Engagement Specialist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly