Can you help lead a campaign from the first inkling of a concept all the way through a successful launch and execution across a diverse range of platforms and media?
Do you have big ideas, an open mind, and a way with words? If so, you could be NDG Communications’ next Senior Copywriter.
In this position, you’ll have the option to work remotely or via our corporate offices. You’ll collaborate with the Creative Director, Art Directors, Graphic Designers and Copywriters, as well as Digital Developers, Marketing Managers, and Executive Leadership. You’ll take all their research, insights, and ideas, and you’ll unite them into a messaging strategy that stirs action in the intended audience.
You’ll manage projects, along with Creative Director and Art Directors, to ensure that progress is made and deadlines are met. You’ll guarantee that everything we create for our clients meets their lofty standards and our own — which are even higher.
As the Senior Copywriter, you will also provide valuable mentor leadership to the Junior Copywriter/Proofreader, sharing the skills, insights, and motivation that will one day allow that person to become the next Senior Copywriter.
If you understand the power of words and appreciate the power of teamwork, then this could be the place for you. Let’s talk.
- Collaborates with creative director and art directors to provide strategic oversight for the creative team
- Takes lead in planning projects and setting internal deadlines
- Ensures high standards of quality and creativity are met
- Generates concepts for creative campaigns and individual marketing pieces, building on strategic research and insights provided by the Marketing Managers
- Writes, edits, and proofreads copy and content for print, digital, video, social media, and broadcast campaigns and deliverables
- Pitches concepts and creative to marketing managers and participates in internal reviews
- Ensures all creative adheres to the client’s brand standards and style
- Supports and mentors the Junior Copywriter/Proofreader
- Provides insights and guidance to improve the overall quality of work
- Consistently available to answer questions and provide helpful direction
- Seeks opportunities to challenge Junior Copywriter/Proofreader, promoting professional growth
- 3+ years minimum of experience as a copywriter for Advertising, Marketing, PR, or similar agencies
- Solid portfolio of published agency work
- Proficient in G-Suite and Microsoft OS, comfortable using Mac OS
- Tested and proven concepting, visualization, and communication skills
- A passion for advertising, marketing, and new media
- Attention to detail and strong time management skills in a fast-paced business environment
- Desire to continually learn more about the craft, the business, and the industries we serve
- Degree in Advertising, Marketing, English, New Media, Journalism, or similar course of study from an accredited college or university