Insurance and Annuity Financial Representative
About the position
We are looking for a dynamic insurance and annuities sales professional to join our LINK Financial Representative team to deliver needs based guidance to our clients with passion for helping customers achieve their protection and income needs goals. The selected candidate will be a member of a team of Broker/Dealer Representatives that connects with clients via an online platform, phone or video. Product offerings include but not limited to sale of insurance and annuity solutions through our Broker/Dealer framework.
The successful candidate will be committed to helping others succeed and is passionate about delivering an outstanding client experience. You will be joining a newly formed fast-paced, results-oriented team that is technology enabled, with the stability that comes from one of the largest financial firms in the U.S. You will work hard, learn quickly, contribute to product design and enhancement, and feel a great sense of satisfaction.
You will report to the Director, Broker/Dealer Sales Lead. You will collaborate with colleagues to ensure the best experience for customers with every interaction. This is a salaried position complemented by an attractive suite of total rewards and benefits, including but not limited to, a competitive bonus structure. This position has the opportunity to be located virtually/remote.
Remote work available.
- Have basic knowledge of insurance and annuity products along with basic understanding of sales processes.
- Educate and advise potential and current customers helping them achieve their financial goals by assessing suitability for insurance and annuity product offerings.
- Opportunity to sell to existing and new Prudential customers through a strong lead management system with a focus on Prudential-offered insurance and annuity products.
- Schedule and facilitate virtual financial planning meetings to address new and existing customer inquiries regarding their insurance and annuity product needs.
- Provide exceptional service to customers helping them strive to achieve their financial goals.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Marketing, Operations or equivalent
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in financial services sales, service and/or call centers
- Financial product knowledge and experience, especially in Insurance and/or Annuities
- Basic understanding of the Financial Planning Process
- Series 6, 63, State Insurance Producer License Required; or ability to obtain within 120 days
- Excellent time management / organizational and relationship-building skills
- Strong communication skills (written, verbal) to various audiences – colleagues, leadership, customers
Prudential is a multinational financial services leader with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. Leveraging its heritage of life insurance and asset management expertise, Prudential is focused on helping individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth. The company's well-known Rock symbol is an icon of strength, stability, expertise and innovation that has stood the test of time. Prudential's businesses offer a variety of products and services, including life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services, mutual funds, asset management, and real estate services.
We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the quality and skills of our diverse associates. We are proud to be a place where talented people who want to make a difference can grow as professionals, leaders, and as individuals. Visit www.prudential.com to learn more about our values, our history and our brand.
Prudential is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.