Accounts Payable Clerk
We’re looking for RELENTLESSLY PROACTIVE® individuals to join our team.
Are you looking to advance your career in construction? Do you bring strong technical & customer service skills, thrive in a project environment, and enjoy team spirit & collaboration?
Founded in 1998, Tysons, VA-based Bognet Construction has developed a reputation as an innovative general contracting powerhouse in the Washington metropolitan region. Ranked as the 7th Largest Interior Construction firm by the Washington Business Journal, Bognet specializes in large commercial tenant interior and building repositioning projects in the 20,000 - 300,000 SF range, boasting a portfolio that spans some of Washington D.C.’s most visible organizations across every industry sector. Every member of the Bognet team proactively thinks ahead, anticipating challenges and opportunities to keep projects on budget and on schedule. It is the very definition of RELENTLESSLY PROACTIVE® and it is the Bognet difference.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Processes accounts payable invoices (obtaining proper approval, entering invoices into accounting system, scanning/saving invoices in proper location).
- Enters Subcontractor/vendor invoices into Sage 300.
- Processes bi-monthly check runs and verifies cash available on projects.
- Updates and maintains current certificate of insurance on subcontracts.
- Scans checks, waivers, contracts and/or change orders for subcontracts in PVault or other electronic document/payables management workflow software.
- Researches open invoices/statements.
- Processes lien waivers and subcontracts
- Minimum Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; BS/BA in Accounting preferred.
- 2 years AP experience preferred.
- Sage/Pvault knowledge is not required but would be helpful.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Friendliness, enthusiasm, reliability, with a positive “team-player attitude”.
- Strong time management and prioritization skills.
- Ability to accurately process and record a large volume of numerical data.
Bognet Construction provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Apply for Accounts Payable Clerk
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly