Senior Accountant CPA
CRAssociates is a national healthcare management company that is committed to the delivery of high-quality health care services. Serving the needs of both government and corporate clients nationwide, our team of proven professionals has the knowledge, expertise, and support systems to solve complex health care delivery challenges. We employ in excess of 300 physicians, nurses, and ancillary health care workers, who serve our clients throughout the U.S. and internationally.
The Senior Accountant will be responsible for but not limited to the following:
- Invoice coding to proper projects/accounts for submission to AP
- Preparation of monthly credit card transactions reconciliations
- Prepare and review expense and travel reports
- Prepare Invoices on a bi-weekly and monthly basis
- Prepare various spreadsheets for project funding tracking
- Answer questions and give guidance on accounting matters to field personnel
- Prepare Journal Entries
- Prepare various accounting reports and budget reports for multiple business units
- Assist with month, quarter and annual close of books and reconciliations
- Assist with annual audit
- Special projects and analysis work as assigned
- Other duties as assigned
- BA/VBS Degree in Accounting
- General Ledger Accounting
- 4 years experience in all aspects of accounting and well versed in issues encountered by a Staff Accountant
- CPA candidates Required
- Experience with government contracting strongly preferred
- Experience with Deltek Costpoint software preferred
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel.
We have what we believe to be a first-class employment opportunity that will provide you with a challenging career as well as potential for advancement and growth. In exchange for your dedication and expertise, we are proud to offer you a team environment and competitive salaries. If you are ready to apply, contact Sylvia Royster at email@example.com or apply online at www.crassoc.com!
In conformity with applicable laws, CRAssociates, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, or status as a disabled veteran, a Vietnam Era veteran, a veteran who has served on active duty for which a campaign badge was authorized, or a newly separated veteran.