- Maintain tracking of Single Family (SF) Program loans and ensure records are kept current to fulfill varying external and internal reporting needs.
- Serve as the point of contact/owner for all Single Family accounting requests.
- Track fulfillment of all Single Family loan funding requests in coordination with other functions within Finance.
- Serve as the liaison between the Single Family Department and Finance to ensure timely funding of loans and timely reporting to various external stakeholders.
- Act as primary backup for the Accounts Payable process to include participation of weekly check-runs, reconciliations and submissions of quarterly reports
- Performing monthly bank reconciliations
- Recording of all transaction relating to returns, loans funded, line of credit draws and repayments, write-offs, allowances, reimbursements and other fees
- Reconciliations of transactions to the general ledger
- Maintain the trial balances for all SF programs and work to ensuring that all related discrepancies are resolved in a timely manner
- Ensure general ledger reflects activity needed for submission and tracking of Agency reimbursement requests to various stakeholders.
- Perform reconciliation and allocation procedures in the preparation of the Quarterly Financial Report (QFR)
- Manage the audits for Single Family Programs by governmental agencies.
- Participate in the budgetary process for the Single Family programs in coordination with the Single Family Department.
- Perform monthly, quarterly, and year-end financial closing procedures.
- Assist in year-end audits.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or another related field from an accredited university or equivalent experience is required
- 3-5 years of accounting experience
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) a plus
- Knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Must possess strong problem-solving, organizational, analytical, and math/quantitative skills
- Must have great attention to detail
- Must possess good oral and written communication skills
- Must possess strong working knowledge of all aspects of Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel
- Ability to work proactively and operate accurately and efficiently in a fast-paced environment with varying deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal and conflict resolution skills
- Maintain high ethical standards of integrity and quality
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Meet Your Recruiter
I grew up in Baltimore!