Cladding Facade Solutions has an opportunity for a motivated, sales driven individual seeking a challenging and rewarding opportunity in a fast-paced environment. The Sales Manager position is responsible for establishing strong relationships with design professionals to market Cladding Facade Solutions various product lines and to place those products into specifications through strategically targeted architecture/design firms. The Sales Manager will represent Cladding Facade Solutions throughout the Mid Atlantic with a specific focus on the Washington/Baltimore market.
Cladding Facade Solutions works with leading manufactures from around the globe. We offer our customers commercial facade products and also our new line of interior acoustic materials, that are not only innovative but are also market leaders. Our culture is best for a sales professional who can work independently within a team environment where the client always comes first. We believe that ever member of the Cladding Facade Solutions team is vital and are always looking for them to engage and make “their” company even better.
- Demonstrate an in-depth understanding of the industry, LEED certification, and Green issues
- Conduct product knowledge presentations
- Conduct quality AIA (American Institute of Architects), continuing education presentations
- Develop a business plan to maximize sales penetration in the marketplace
- Research and profile key prospect lists and build professional relationships with general contractors, owners and architects/designers
- Identify and participate in commercial trade shows to increase brand recognition
- Achieve specification and sales activity goals
- Work with Commercial Leadership to develop local area strategy/plan
- Maintain a thorough understanding of the competitive landscape
- Actively participate in industry associations
- Ability to introduce new products to the market
Experience and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 5+ years of work sales experience in the architectural and design industry
- Ability to sell to the different market segments including owners, architectural firms, contractors, and end users.
- Strong business knowledge and financial judgement
- Demonstrates the ability to follow a commercial job from specification to sale
- Proven track record of being customer-focused
- Ability to build strong professional relationships
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently
- Able to travel as needed
- Has an existing architectural, general contractor and contractor base.
Cladding Facade Solutions offers an excellent total compensation package which includes competitive health, welfare benefits, car allowance, expense account and more.
Qualified applicants who are offered a position must pass a pre-employment substance abuse test.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are not accepting unsolicited resumes from third party recruiters.
Cladding Facade Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or disability status.