- Secret (SSBI) Clearance Level Required
Years of Experience:
- Minimum of 3 years experience implementing DevSecOps pipelines for AI/Client data science and model development processes development processes
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience directing and managing a large Cloud and DevSecOps programs
- client is looking for a DevSecOps SME (Pipeline Development) with a strong technical background in design, development, testing and deploying pipelines through a series of agile development springs in Software Factory environments.
- Professional experience with DevSecOps Pipeline Development.
- A firm understanding of design, development, test, and validate Pipelines.
- Experience with Agile Development springs with Software Factories
- Ability to use agile software development practices to design, develop, test, and validate pipelines.
- Ability to plan and manage agile software development processes required to accomplish software development using sprint plans.
- Experience with Harden Containers
- Experience with OpenShift (Kubernetes)
- Experience with Service Mesh
- DevSecOps Engineering
- Experience with Software Factories
Apply for DevSecOps SME
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly