Change Management and Communications Engagement Manager
6 days left
- Full Time
FMP Consulting (FMP) is a leading management and strategic consulting firm. With extensive expertise in both the government and private sectors, FMP’s knowledgeable and experienced staff have served as outside experts and trusted collaborators across a variety of clients. Beginning with the firm’s founding in 1991, FMP has embraced the core values of partnership, flexibility, and service. These values form the foundation of our approach and guide us in every aspect of our work.
For the tenth year in a row, FMP has been recognized by the Northern Virginia Family Services with the Companies as Responsive Employers (CARE) Award. FMP Consulting is also proud to announce that we were recognized in the Washington Post’s Top Places to Work in 2020. We are committed to fostering a collaborative and inclusive work environment while providing excellent service to our clients.
We are currently seeking a Change Management and Communications Engagement Manager to join our growing business.
As an Engagement Manager at FMP, you will have the unique opportunity to:
- Apply and enhance your strong technical and/or project management expertise across a broad range of strategic human capital, industrial-organizational psychology, organizational effectiveness, learning solutions, and other exciting projects
- Work hand-in-hand with our clients to tailor and implement innovative solutions that address each client's particular needs -- no two clients or projects are alike
- Contribute, develop or direct the development of a wide variety of deliverables (e.g. reports, tools, strategic approaches, briefings, or data analyses)
- Ensure product delivery is according to plan, create appropriate documentation and facilitate meetings
- Adhere to established configuration and change management principles
- Ensure collaborative communications and knowledge transfer is accomplished
- Manage project schedule; communicate key deliverables and requirements to stakeholders, vendors and customers
- Report qualitative and quantitative data about the project to customer and all stakeholders
- Be part of a high performance culture that values client service, freedom, and collaboration
- Rapidly grow in a constantly evolving and entrepreneurial environment
- A Bachelor's degree in Business, Industrial Organizational Psychology, Human Resources, Government Administration or related field and 8-10 years of relevant work experience; OR a Master's degree in similar field and 6-8 years of relevant work experience.
- Demonstrated skill in:
- Effective communication (oral and written)
- Being attentive to detail
- Developing positive, professional relationships
- Report writing and document preparation
- Using Microsoft Office Applications (including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Problem solving; analysis; critical thinking
- Balancing multiple priorities and tasks
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- Knowledge of federal government human capital and/or management practices
- People and/or project management skills
- Training development and delivery experience
- Related professional certification
- Doctorate degree in a field of study relating to data analysis or business, industrial organizational psychology, or human resources
- Current security clearance
Position openings for this role are contingent on current or anticipated client needs and the job level of hires will be based on education and experience. Please visit the Careers page on www.fmpconsulting.com and apply to the role that best matches your education and experience.
Applicants selected may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. All qualified applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, status as a protected veteran, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Diversity and Inclusion Statement: We are committed to an inclusive and positive culture that supports all employees and values diversity in all forms. We value diverse perspectives and experiences and seek to create an environment that embraces innovation and information sharing in a safe and inclusive space. This isn’t just a smart business practice—it is a fundamental characteristic of the organization we want to be and an area where we continue to learn and grow.