Lead DevSecOps Engineer
- Clearance Level: Secret (SSBI)
- Looking for a DevSecOps SME (Factory Development) with a strong technical background in implementing DevSecOps platforms that support AI/Client data science and model development processes.
- Years of Experience: Minimum of 3 years experience implementing DevSecOps platforms that support AI/Client data science and model development processes
- Professional experience with DevSecOps Factory Development.
- A firm understanding of design, development, test, and validate Pipelines.
- Experience with Agile Development springs with Software Factories.
- Ability to develop CAC to provision and configure platforms.
- Ability to develop, test, and implement AI/Client factories that provides all the tools, libraries, and infrastructures required for creating and utilizing AI/Client pipelines.
- Ability to implement open source and commercial software components to software factory.
- Ability to implement IAC.
- Experience with Harden Containers
- Experience with OpenShift (Kubernetes)
- Experience with Service Mesh
- DevSecOps Engineering
- Experience with Software Factories