5 days left
- Full Time
Our organization has an immediate opportunity for a Settlement Processor to join our rapidly growing firm. We are looking for excited, energetic, competent experienced professionals that are looking to join an organization that is focused on attention to detail, growth and success. Our organization is committed to our employees and offers competitive salaries, opportunity for growth and attractive benefit package to all Full-Time employees.
Acer Title & Escrow, LLC is a real estate title company founded in 2005 to provide residental and commercial real estate settlement services for clients throughout Maryland, DC and Virginia. With offices in Bethesda, MD and Norfolk, VA, we strive to provide A+ Service to our clients on all transactions. In conjunction with Rosenberg & Associates, LLC, we strive to be our client's one stop shop for all of their real estate and settlement needs.
The Settlement Processor position will require a strong understanding of real estate, title and the overall settlement process. You will be responsible for entering information into proprietary systems, client communication, settlement document preparation, filing and scanning of documents, and post-closing processing. Must be flexible and able to accept change easily, verify accuracy of provided documentation, and ensuring all execution of documents is complete.
• Order Title, Review Title Abstracts and clear Title
• Prepare Title binder
• Schedule settlements with all parties
• Prepare ALTA and/or HUD-1 settlement statement, send HUD-1 to lender/seller for approval
• Prepare Deed and Internal closing documents for settlement
• Prepare final Title policies
• Reviews documents after settlements for accuracy and send status updates to all parties
• Prepares and Sends the Lenders closing package
• Scans all required documents and maintain detailed file notes on all actions
• At least one year of experience a Title/Settlement Processor (at a title company not mortgage office)
• Maryland, DC or Virginia Title Insurance License Required (Classes and Annual Required Credits)
• Experience with Title Express and Greenfolders (preferred) or Qualia
• Superior attention to detail
• Excellent customer service skills
• Strong communicator
• Ability to thrive in a high volume, high pressure environment
• Ability to read and understand legal documents
• Must have basic computer proficiency, MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
• High School Diploma, College degree preferred
Acer Title & Escrow, LLC offers comprehensive benefits which include Health, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, Life and 401k to all full-time employees.
Our office hours are 9-5:30 M-F, all candidates must be able to work these hours.
Salary will commensurate with experience.