Manager, Marketing Analytics
CAQH is seeking a dynamic, enthusiastic consultant/analyst who can leverage their expertise in market insights, data analysis and forecasting to guide decision-making at CAQH. This role is full-time, exempt and within the Marketing Communication department at CAQH. The role reports to the Director, Customer and Market Insights.
- Developing, maintaining, and updating baseline forecasting models for all product lines.
- Selecting appropriate forecasting methodology best fitted to market and product specifics.
- Ensuring forecasting governance is maintained and managing related meetings.
- Developing and modeling upside and downside scenarios to the forecast including pricing sensitivity modelling.
- Interfacing with internal functional areas to ensure buy-in at every step.
Transactional NPS and customer satisfaction:
- Managing transactional and competitive NPS design and ensuring structuring regular report-outs to the Executives and other internal stakeholders.
- Managing other loyalty and customer satisfaction metrics and report them out on a regular basis.
- Interpreting data, writing reports, and making actionable recommendations
- Maintaining and reporting on key marketing metrics.
- Developing new meaningful KPIs to improve performance measurements
- Familiarizing key stakeholders with the metrics and extract meaningful recommendations from the metrics.
- Developing and maintaining KPI dashboards.
- Tracking publicly available competitive news, announcements, and messaging to be reported at an agreed upon frequency.
- Making actionable recommendation based on CI findings.
- Managing a competitive intelligence vendor to help them customize to internal CAQH needs.
- Setting up a CI governance and reporting cadence to keep key functions aware of developments on a regular basis.
Some Primary Market Research may be involved but to a lesser extent than the above-mentioned responsibilities
Skills & Experience:
- A minimum of five years within corporate side insights and/or analytics departments
- 1 to 3 years of healthcare experience preferred
- 1 to 3 years of IT experience preferred
- Demonstrated experience with forecasting
- Experience tabulating and analyzing data
- Experience with KPIs and dashboarding
- Strong analytic skills with experience in statistical modeling and analysis
- Experience with Salesforce and Tableau (preferred) or Power BI a plus
- Exceptional written and oral communication abilities
- Proficient with Excel, PowerPoint
- Familiarity with advanced marketing research methodologies a plus
Bachelors or advanced degree required. Relevant course studies include business, computer science, mathematics, statistics or psychology.
WHO WE ARE
Named one of Modern Healthcare’s Best Places to Work in 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020, CAQH, a non-profit alliance, is the leader in creating shared initiatives to streamline the business of healthcare. Through collaboration and innovation, CAQH accelerates the transformation of business processes, delivering value to providers, patients and health plans.
- COB Smart® quickly and accurately directs coordination of benefits processes.
- EnrollHub® reduces costly paper checks with enrollment for electronic payments and electronic remittance advice.
- CAQH ProView® eases the burden of provider data collection, maintenance and distribution.
- DirectAssure® increases the accuracy of health plan provider directories.
- VeriFideTM streamlines credentialing by consolidating and standardizing primary source verification.
- SanctionsTrack® delivers comprehensive, multi-state information on healthcare provider licensure disciplinary actions.
- CAQH CORE® maximizes business efficiency and savings by developing and implementing national operating rules.
- CAQH Index® benchmarks progress and helps optimize operations by tracking industry adoption of electronic administrative transactions.
WHAT YOU GET
CAQH recognizes that its most important asset is its growing team of smart, creative, collaborative, forward-thinking and passionate professionals – and that a comprehensive employee benefits package is an important factor for them in choosing where to work. CAQH offers competitive compensation along with an extensive benefits package for all full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, tuition assistance and a 401k. Our location in downtown Washington, DC is metro-accessible, has an onsite fitness center and is centrally located to allow our team to take advantage of professional networking opportunities, cultural offerings and a thriving social scene.
CAQH is an equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans). We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, national origin or ancestry, color, religion, creed, sex, age, marital status, presence of children, pregnancy, sexual orientation, genetic status, gender identity, mental or physical handicap, status as a covered veteran, status as a qualified disabled individual, except where sex is a bona fide occupational requirement, or where disability status is a bona fide occupational disqualification or any other legally protected status.
If you are interested in applying for employment with CAQH and need special assistance or an accommodation to apply for a posted position, contact our Human Resources department at 202-517-0400.