Owner Representative / Project Manager
The Project Manager is responsible for providing full project management services to support the client representative in delivering successful project outcomes.
- Ability to manage different project types: base building, tenant fit out, new construction, and / or renovation.
- Ability to provide oversight of the overall construction process.
- Strict attention to contract deliverables, budget, and schedule.
- Perform risk analysis as it relates to construction documents, plans, budget, and schedule.
- Oversee the design process, review drawings against program, conduct and participate in constructibility reviews at each design phase.
- Create monthly and event reporting for the owner.
- Create, coordinate and issue effective meeting minutes and other documentation for site progress meetings.
- Conduct quality assurance / quality control (QA / QC) walks
- Commercial construction experience, specifically tenant fit out, base building.
- Consultant / Construction / Construction Admin Architect / Owner's Rep experience preferred BS, BA degree
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience.