Unisource Services, LLC is a Maryland based maintenance, renovations, and construction company established in October 2004, and provides a wide variety of services tailored to the specific needs of its clients.
Unisource Services, LLC has a position open for the daily financial and general management of the company. The successful candidate will have accounting/bookkeeping experience relating to accounts payable, accounts receivable, invoice generation, working with third party billing systems, and other general accounting/bookkeeping tasks, and be bilingual in Spanish and English.
Candidate will be required to acquire and administer construction projects through commercial marketing campaign. He/she must have the ability to Prepare presentations and proposals for new business development providing recommendations with a focus on ensuring that all materials meet established standards as to branding and messaging.
Bookkeeping Duties / Skills / Attributes:
- Accounts Payable
- Tracking, Problem Resolution. Ability to recognize discrepancies, problems, identify solutions.
- Experience and Proficient with Quick Books Pro, Excel, word and very Computer Literate to learn specialty programs.
- Ability to manage notes payable and calculate interest due, pay off quotes, etc. Extreme detail required.
- Banking Functions including deposits and file uploads.
- Superb customer service skills to work and communicate effectively with customers, management, investors and vendors.
- Coordinate and follow through with contract compliance.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Flexibility as there will be a variety of projects. You may never know for sure what your day will hold.
- On time and accurate reporting as per guidelines.
Marketing Duties / Skills Attributes:
- Prepare presentations and proposals for new business development providing recommendations with a focus on ensuring that all materials meet established standards as to branding and messaging.
- Assists in the coordination and implementation of marketing strategies and performs research and analysis to support those strategies.
- Assists local office leadership in preparing various marketing materials.
- Maintains and updates marketing library of standard company boilerplate proposal, presentations, and other collateral materials.
Compensation: Based on qualifications and experience.
Education: Accounting or Business Administration Bachelor’s degree - Masters Preferred
Email your resume to email@example.com