Manager, PMP, Quality Measurement
The PMP Manager will assist in implementing a portfolio of projects within the Quality Measurement (QM) department related to measure endorsement, measure alignment, public and private partnerships, and/or emerging quality measurement areas. The Manager will work closely with project teams and stakeholders to ensure that all project requirements, deadlines, and schedules are within scope, on time and within budget. The person in this role is responsible for creating project plans; tracking, monitoring, and reporting on project status and budget; and working with project staff to ensure completion of projects.
POSITION DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Create comprehensive project schedules, timelines, and work plans
- Oversee project tasks, budgets, timelines and resources necessary to ensure the project stays within scope, on time and within project budget
- Collaboratively develop existing and new project plans, processes and communications standards for department initiatives
- Conduct risk assessments and maintain an issue resolution log to identify potential risks and devise contingencies plans accordingly in consultation with the Senior Managing Director
- Proactively engage teams/stakeholders in project priority-setting and implementation
- Develop and deliver progress reports and presentations to senior management on project progress
- Responsible for creating and maintaining standardized operational and project management processes, tools, plans, and templates
- Ensure compliance with project and department standards and procedures.
- Facilitate start up and close out activities for a portfolio of projects
- Mentor and support junior staff
- Bachelor’s degree with at least 5-7 years of relevant experience in project management and planning.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) or other project management certification required
- Lean Six Sigma certification strongly desired
- At least five years of experience with increasing responsibility and project management experience, with demonstrated success, including tracking and monitoring project budgets, financial reports, as well as utilization forecasts and reports with guidance
- Experience managing a diverse portfolio of projects across programs and/or departments
- Familiarity with a variety of project management tools, practices and procedures (e.g. Smartsheet, Visio, etc.)
- Experience working in Agile Teams
- Experience generating and delivering effective metrics and status reports
- Knowledge of the healthcare delivery system, public health, health IT, or health policy a plus
- Thorough understanding of industry standard project management phases, techniques, and tools
- Advanced organizational and time management skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects and competing priorities
- Ability to work independently as well as work well leading project teams
- Ability to interact effectively with a variety of people at various levels
- Excellent judgement and decision-making capabilities
- Excellent communication skills
- Comfort with adapting to rapidly changing circumstances
- Strong analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving capabilities
- Mastery in MS Office Suite
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORK ENVIRONMENT
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing duties of job, employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. Employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may he made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
In the primary environment, the noise level is quiet to moderate with ambient room temperatures, lighting, and traditional office equipment as found in a typical office environment.
Apply for Manager, PMP, Quality Measurement
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly