Research Analyst - Education
2M Research has an immediate opening for a full-time Research Analyst in our Education Program. The essential functions of this position include working with senior staff in the design and analysis of rigorous large scale research projects and program evaluations, working with national data sets, conducting primary data collection, conducting qualitative and quantitative analyses, and contributing to reports and proposals. The applicant should be familiar with all stages of education research and analysis, from literature review and research design to final reports and presentations.
Applicants must possess the following skills and experience:
- Knowledge of education research and policy
- Familiarity with rigorous evaluation designs
- Experience designing and conducting qualitative and quantitative data collection methodologies
- Ability to analyze both qualitative and quantitative data
- Experience with primary data collection, data management, and the creation of codebooks and documentation
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to write clearly and present findings to diverse audiences.
Ph.D. in social sciences, education, statistics or Master's with 3+ years of relevant experience.