2 days left
- Full Time
Want to have an impact? Want to make a difference in the lives of our Veterans? CRAssociates (CRA) is looking for an experienced Healthcare Recruiter to join our family! If you have 2-3 years of healthcare recruitment experience, are a team player and have an engaging personality, we’d love to talk to you!
CRA is a successful and diverse national healthcare management company committed to the delivery of high-quality health care services across the country with a focus on primary care and occupational health. You will be responsible for the full life-cycle of recruiting including sourcing, screening, interviewing, and hiring the best candidates for our openings.
- Designing and executing comprehensive talent acquisition strategies to effectively identify, attract, qualify, recruit, and hire talent to meet current and projected needs of the company.
- Fully utilize applicant and employee databases.
- Manage the recruitment advertising function
- Provide training and guidance to hiring managers on policies, process, and regulatory issues.
- Develop, maintain, and distribute salary survey information as needed.
- Provide requested information for proposals.
- Responsible for providing excellent customer service to internal clients, candidates, and employees.
- Travel to and participate in conferences and other networking events as needed.
- 2-3 years of professional level experience in recruitment (healthcare experience preferred)
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills and presentation skills.
- Strong understanding of external resources; job boards/databases, mining the web, social media, email marketing and cold calling.
- Knowledge of employment law required.
- Travel required.
THIS DESCRIPTION CONTAINS THE INFORMATION NECESSARY TO IDENTIFY AND EVALUATE THE JOB CLASSIFICATION AND DOES NOT ATTEMPT TO SPECIFY ALL THE DUTIES OF THIS POSITION.
Apply online at http://www.crassoc.com/join-cra.html
For more information, please contact Sylvia Royster at 703-541-4519 or email@example.com
In conformity with applicable laws, CRAssociates, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, or status as a disabled veteran, a Vietnam Era veteran, a veteran who has served on active duty for which a campaign badge was authorized, or a newly separated veteran.
Apply for Healthcare Recruiter
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly