Director, Information Technology
Responsible for the overall planning, organizing, and execution of IT operation functions for AFA. This includes meeting up with member and employee needs, research/recommendation of appropriate IT solutions, support/maintenance of existing applications and development of new technical solutions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provides technical expertise on IT services within the organization
- Work directly with business to develop strategies for the best use of IT Systems, such as ADOBE AEM, Salesforce, Fonteva, Pardot, and other add-ons to further the AFA sales, revenue and member retention goals.
- Provide leadership in understanding, conceptualizing, developing and communicating AFA members and field officers.
- Work with business to align all data sets to ensure the company reporting and strategic analytics is perfectly align to the business system data.
- Takes lead role in the review of projects and deliver on time and budget.
- Ensures integrity of data by creating, maintaining and enforcing standards/procedures for Salesforce users.
- Work with Finance to maintain data integrity and audit controls are in place to produce perfect alignment of the financial data.
- Acts as secondary liaison between IT and end users to encourage an efficiency and effectiveness.
- Directs flow of projects and responsibilities within the department.
- Takes lead role in the review of projects and deliver on time and budget
- Researches, tests and provides enabling technologies that make it easier for members to conduct business with AFA.
- Researches and interacts with vendors for appropriate IT needs
- Outlines training programs for IT end users
- Work on projects as directed by CIO
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Ability to manage projects effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Business acumen, problem solving, strategic thinking, and technical capability
- Familiarity with information systems, infrastructure management and cloud
- Demonstrated ability to transform and integrate systems and infrastructure using the latest tools and technologies
- Cost management, budget analysis and control are critical factors
- Ability to communicate and present to all levels of the association
- Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited university in a related field
- Master’s degree in a business or computer-related field is preferred
- Minimum of 4-5 years as an IT professional, particularly in a non-profit environment
- At least 1-2 years of management experience
- Experience with association databases and cloud systems strongly preferred
- Microsoft Office and SQL, Windows, etc required
Excellent benefits include healthcare, dental, 401(k), tuition reimbursement, free parking and more! Please send cover letter with salary requirements and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.