One of the nation’s largest and most dynamic nonprofit organizations is currently searching for a marketing professional to develop plans, strategy, and copy for various association programs—events, membership, products, and services.
Are you excited about association program and product marketing? Do you like working with others who are passionate about their work? We are looking for the right person to join our team of professionals who are creative and driven.
- Developing and implementing marketing plans and projects for new and existing products and programs
- Managing marketing calendar for house ads in the magazine, newsletters, home page, etc.
- Assessing the productivity of the marketing plans and projects
- Monitoring, reviewing, and reporting on all marketing activity and results
- Reporting on return on investment and key performance metrics
- Creating digital and print content
- Analyzing pricing strategy for products and services
- Creating marketing presentations
- Developing copy for emails, campaigns, web, fliers, video scripts, ads (print and digital)
- Coordinating with internal and external designers on marketing projects and campaigns
- Writing student and younger member monthly email newsletters.
- Analyzing customer research, current market conditions and competitor information
The ideal candidate will have:
- Four-year college/university degree or equivalent broad knowledge in association marketing
- 5-8 years of marketing experience. Membership, association and/or event marketing a plus
- Thorough proficiency with the MS Office Suite, Adobe Pro, web, and other software. Light video editing. Digital and technical marketing skills. Eloqua, Google Analytics, WebDAM, and data analysis, a plus
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Demonstrated success managing multiple projects, priorities and deadlines
The American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE) is a global nonprofit professional membership association dedicated to the advancement of the civil engineering profession in order to serve the public good.
To accomplish ASCE's mission, ASCE staff works together as a team, based on a foundation of trust, striving for individual and organizational excellence. To achieve our shared goals, we maintain a relentless focus on members and a commitment to continuously grow and improve individually and collectively.
For consideration, submissions of interest must contain a resume and cover letter with salary requirements.
To submit resume and cover letter go to: https://asce.applicantpro.com/jobs/1225494.html