Community Association Manager
4 days left
- Full Time
Growing Community Association Management Company located in Chevy Chase, Maryland seeks a full time Community Association Manager to work with a portfolio of Condominium and Homeowner Associations in Montgomery County and Washington, DC. This position offers excellent professional growth opportunities in an exciting work environment, plus incentives for portfolio growth.
- Oversee all operations for an assigned group of Community Associations. Coordinate closely with Boards, vendors, contractors, homeowners, and office accounting and administrative staff.
- Provide responsive verbal, written, and email communications.
- Help to keep communities in first class physical condition. Oversee all vendors and contractors working at the properties. Solicit bids, negotiate and implement contracts. Manage maintenance, repair, and capital projects.
- Prepare annual budgets, review and analyze monthly financial reports, and approve vendor invoices for payment.
- Provide leadership at periodic Board of Directors and other community meetings. Most of these meetings will be in the evenings. Prepare and present management reports for Board meetings. Execute tasks assigned by the Boards.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Takes initiative.
- Great problem solving and follow-up skills.
- Understands the administrative, physical, and financial aspects of properties.
- Tech savvy, knowledge of MS Office products, smartphone, email systems, etc.
- Minimum of 3-years of experience in a related position.
- Relevant education, licenses, and certificates.
Apply for Community Association Manager
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly