Library Assistant (Law Firm)
Washington, DC or Reston, VA
Prestigious international law firm is seeking a Resource Access Assistant to join their Firmwide Research Services Team in their Washington, DC or Reston, VA office.
- Serials check-in and routing
- Invoice processing
- Acquisitions and cataloguing
- Maintaining the collection
- Providing basic reference services
- At least five (5) years of technical services experience in a library OR an equivalent combination of education and experience required
- Law firm experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- At least two (2) years of cataloguing/acquisitions experience preferred
- Experience with an integrated library system
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Ability to analyze and anticipate situations, define problems and objectives, recognize alternatives, and formulate solutions
- Service-oriented approach
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and complete numerous tasks within defined time constraints
Firm offers competitive compensation and excellent benefits.
40-hour work week.