Senior Attorney Recruiting Coordinator
SENIOR ATTORNEY RECRUITING COORDINATOR
Prestigious international law firm has an immediate opening for a Senior Attorney Recruiting Coordinator within their Washington, DC office to provide administrative support to the Regional Manager.
- Maintaining data in LawCruit, Workday, and ViRecruit
- Leading the planning and execution of the Summer Associate Program
- Coordinating the recruitment of both law school students and lateral associate attorneys
- Performing clerical functions, such as making travel arrangements, processing expense reports, and preparing correspondence
- Processing new hire paperwork
- Assisting with other duties, as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- At least four (4) years of attorney recruiting experience at the coordinator or senior coordinator level in a law firm
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Extraordinary attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- Ability to maintain absolute confidentiality regarding discussions, records, files, documents, and information
- Ability to independently prioritize and manage multiple tasks while satisfactorily meeting deadlines and desired outcomes
- Professional presentation and demeanor is required at all times
Firm offers competitive compensation and excellent benefits.
40-hour work week.