Program Assistant III
This position triages calls and walk- ins from customers seeking housing and maintenance information. Acts as the point of constant contact for the department. Responsible for providing administrative and customer service support to the Scattered Site Teams., to include preparation of maintain various tracking reports, coordinating meetings, maintenance responses, and resident events. Will maintain and update scattered site housing information on the HOC website, create brochures and flyers. Responsible for document scanning, and file management. Individuals performing this work requires extensive knowledge of office best practices in order to assure the proper coordination of departmental or project tasks such as reviewing specialized reports, dissemination of information to personnel and maintaining files. Under general supervision, an employee in this class independently determines and prioritizes assignments and selects from alternatives the most appropriate steps to achieve the objectives and deadlines of the project/department. Problems are independently resolved by the employee in the course of achieving program tasks, utilizing such guidelines as HOC program guidelines, interoffice memoranda and/or written or verbal directives from the supervisor or department head. The work performed has a direct impact upon the accuracy of reports/ records and all paperwork being produced from the department and all other duties as assigned. WP
- Requires an Associate's degree or two years of college.
- Minimum of two years of administrative/clerical experience in an office setting.
- Must be detail oriented and have good interpersonal, customer service and organizational skills.
- Must be able to prioritize assignments to meet deadlines and be dependable and detail oriented.
- Must have good computer skills including proficiency with MS Office Suite.
- Experience in database management using Excel, Access and other data management programs preferred.
- Must be detail-oriented, have excellent organizational and interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Must have great written and oral communication skills.