COUNSELOR/THERAPIST: SPECIAL EDUCATION FULL TIME & PART TIME
COUNSELOR/THERAPIST: SPECIAL EDUCATION
PHILLIPS Schools has openings for Full Time Counselors/Therapists. PHILLIPS Schools are Blue Ribbon private special education day schools for children with learning and behavioral differences. We have openings in Annandale, VA and Laurel, MD.
Our children supportive, collaborative and dynamic environment. This is a place where you can see and make a difference in children's lives! If you are serious about applying you should have the following:
- Masters Degree in Social Work, Psychology, or Counseling
- A Virginia or Maryland State clinical license (LCSW, LPC) – School Social worker or school psychologist certification is acceptable
- Extensive work in individual, group, and family therapy
- Have experience working in the special needs environment (learning and behavioral needs)
- Enjoy working with a team
- Great references from previous employers
In return we offer a comprehensive benefit package and competitive salaries to include tuition reimbursement and professional development opportunities.
If you feel you qualify and can show proven history with our type of population, please send us your cover letter and resume to (indicate the location of interest):
WEBSITE APPLICATION: www.phillipsprograms.org under our career section
7010 Braddock Road
Annandale, VA 22003
DUE TO THE BUSY NATURE OF OUR PROGRAMS, WE DO NOT ACCEPT PHONE CALLS REGARDING THIS POSITION