Affordable Housing Coordinator - Annapolis, MD
Affordable Housing Coordinator – Annapolis,MD
Do you have administrative experience in the Affordable Housing business? Our client, a property management firm located in Annapolis, MD has an excellent opportunity for a Temporary Affordable Housing Coordinator who will be responsible for managing administrative duties with respect to both the management office and the apartment community.
Areas of Responsibilities & Job Requirements:
• Provide Marketing & Leasing Customer Service through email & telephone communication
• Log incoming applications on a daily basis
• Update and maintain logbooks and waitlists
• Scan and maintain applicant files
• Review Applications, scheduled eligibility appointments, and provide weekly report to supervisors
• Send notifications to applicants regarding status of application
• Meet with walk-in residents or applicants and assist with their inquiries
Preferred Background and Skills:
• Two (2) years of comparable work experience
• Knowledge of Affordable Housing processes
• Excellent organizational and record keeping skills and detail-oriented.
• Administrative tasks such as scanning, faxing, sending emails, checking voicemails, etc.
This position will start immediately and will be filled as soon as we identify the right candidate! Please forward your resume for immediate consideration to jobs@4Staffllc.com and then call us at 202-347-1044. Ask for Candace Bernard, Cal Barnes or Mark Roush and please refer to job #27694.
Apply for Affordable Housing Coordinator - Annapolis, MD
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly