Real Estate Attorney
Our firm has an immediate opportunity for a Associate Attorney. We are looking for excited, energetic, competent, experienced professionals that are looking to join a firm that is focused growth and success. Our organization is committed to our employees and offers competitive salaries, opportunity for growth and attractive benefit package to all Full-Time employees.
Rosenberg & Associates, LLC is a real estate law firm founded in 2002 and concentrates on providing services for creditors in the MD, VA, and DC. We have 100+ employees spread across our 3 locations in Bethesda, MD, Tyson’s Corner, VA and Chesapeake, VA. We specialize in creditors rights, and our clients consist of national banks and mortgage lenders providing Foreclosure, Bankruptcy, REO and Eviction services.
**This is a remote position with frequent travel required throughout southern and western Virginia. Preferred home base location around 50 miles of Roanoke, VA.
- Transactional review of all documents related to foreclosure, bankruptcy and eviction
- Attend court hearings and mediations
- Communicate with clients, opposing counsel, court personnel, opposing counsel and staff
- Draft and/or review motions, court pleadings and/or contracts relating to real estate
- Assist senior attorneys with resolving disputed matters
- Travel throughout central, southern and western Virginia
- JD Degree from an accredited law school.
- Membership in the Virginia; Maryland and/or DC a plus
- 1-5 years or more practicing attorney in the area of Real Estate, Collections or HOA.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Great attention to detail
- Willing to learn
Rosenberg & Associates, LLC offers comprehensive benefits which include:
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Health, Dental, Vision
- Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability and Life Insurance
- 401k with up to 4% firm match
- 10 Paid Company Holidays
- PTO that increases based on tenure
- Employee Discount programs
- Pre-tax accounts for HSA, FSA and dependent care
- Firm covered parking or metro
- Company cell phone
- Continuing education reimbursement
Principals only, no staffing/placement firms or agencies please.