Senior Technology Manager
The Senior Technology Manager is the development interface between internal product managers and external solution providers, responsible for the creation and the enhancement of innovative solutions that transform the healthcare system. The Senior Technology Manager position is full time, exempt.
Application Development – Define and confirm technical requirements; guide vendor application developers and manage the development of complex program modules from general specifications. Oversee all phases of an agile SDLC with vendor development teams.
Demand Management – Partner with the business to proactively anticipate, prioritize, and integrate new project requests. Work with the business to prioritize new or competing IT demands and set delivery standards.
Roadmap Support - Engage with business and product teams to collaboratively position the CAQH product portfolio for the future.
IT Operations – Provide IT operations support, execute quality assurance testing, and develop operations capacity plans. Provide a technical voice to business needs; liaise/interface with all technology vendors (e.g. infrastructure, business operations).
Technology Innovation – Maintain uniform and current IT best practices, advise on IT concepts, and foster innovation. Facilitate the design, installation, modification, and operation of information systems initiatives.
Project Management – Manage technology projects efficiently and effectively by thoughtfully considering the factors of approach, integration, scope, time, cost, quality, people, communications, risks, and procurement. Ensure that projects stay on schedule and budget by managing risk and scope and by minimizing rework.
- Demonstrated in-depth understanding of relevant and up-to-date technologies (including .NET Core), applications and platforms; experience solving business problems using these technologies
- Ability to translate functional requirements and design specifications into technical specifications and effectively communicate verbally and in written form.
- Demonstrated analytical mindset with ability to troubleshoot and creatively solve business and technical problems across multiple companies and stakeholders.
- Ability to meet development scope, schedule and budget commitments.
- Ability to develop and maintain strong, effective relationships across the organization and its solution partners.
- Demonstrated capability to manage remote (potentially off-shore) development teams.
- Willingness and aptitude to serve as a key technical resource
- Ability to work collaboratively and effectively across matrix organizations in a fast-paced, schedule-driven and entrepreneurial environment.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely with business and technical stakeholders
- 7+ years designing, developing and delivering IT applications, preferably in the healthcare industry.
- 4+ years leading development teams with Agile Development and off-shore team experience.
- Experience deploying and maintaining applications in Azure is a plus
- Experience with microservice architecture and/or Docker is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree required; Computer Science, Engineering or related fields.
WHO WE ARE
Named one of Modern Healthcare’s Best Places to Work in 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019, CAQH, a non-profit alliance, is the leader in creating shared initiatives to streamline the business of healthcare. Through collaboration and innovation, CAQH accelerates the transformation of business processes, delivering value to providers, patients and health plans.
- COB Smart® quickly and accurately directs coordination of benefits processes.
- EnrollHub® reduces costly paper checks with enrollment for electronic payments and electronic remittance advice.
- CAQH ProView® eases the burden of provider data collection, maintenance and distribution.
- DirectAssure® increases the accuracy of health plan provider directories.
- VeriFideTM streamlines credentialing by consolidating and standardizing primary source verification.
- SanctionsTrack® delivers comprehensive, multi-state information on healthcare provider licensure disciplinary actions.
- CAQH CORE® maximizes business efficiency and savings by developing and implementing national operating rules.
- CAQH Index® benchmarks progress and helps optimize operations by tracking industry adoption of electronic administrative transactions.
WHAT YOU GET
CAQH recognizes that its most important asset is its growing team of smart, creative, collaborative, forward-thinking and passionate professionals – and that a comprehensive employee benefits package is an important factor for them in choosing where to work. CAQH offers competitive compensation along with an extensive benefits package for all full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, tuition assistance and a 401k. Our location in downtown Washington, DC is metro-accessible, has an onsite fitness center and is centrally located to allow our team to take advantage of professional networking opportunities, cultural offerings and a thriving social scene.