Senior Marketing Associate
(c) Management, Inc., an accredited healthcare association management company, has the mission to provide trusted and dynamic management services for associations, foundations, and non-profits in the healthcare field. The Association of Community Cancer Centers, (c ) Management, Inc.’s largest client, is currently seeking a Senior Marketing Associate.
The ideal candidate will be an enthusiastic and hard-working Senior Marketing Associate to serve as an integral member of the Marketing and Communications Department. Reporting to the Director, this candidate possesses a blend of creative and analytical skills, supported by strong time-management, organization, and the ability to work with grace under pressure.
Our Senior Marketing Associate will have an excellent opportunity to build upon his or her marketing skillset, and excited by the opportunity to develop and execute upon the marketing strategy for 19 Chapter Members of the Association of Community Cancer Centers. This job requires writing and editing, graphic design, production and distribution of online and print materials to promote meetings, membership, education projects, and more.
S/he should have a professional demeanor, be technologically proficient and can learn new platforms quickly. Must be a team player with a positive attitude and a solid sense of inclusiveness who is motivated to work as one team toward common goals, and serve the best interests of internal and external clients.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Initiate and manage marketing project timelines for 19 state oncology societies
- Design and write content to diverse audiences for e-newsletters and marketing emails
- Create marketing materials for conferences and live education events, including digital marketing, postcards, brochures, flyers, electronic presentations, and more
- Write, proof, and/or design onsite conference materials, including scripts, learning objectives, speaker bios, PowerPoint slides, badges, handouts, and signage
- Publish and manage web content on 19 websites as needed through a CMS
- Design, write, and oversee production of membership brochures; write compelling case for recruitment and retention, develop other membership collateral as needed
- Copyedit and proofread state society letters, e-newsletters, brochures, flyers, and other communications tools as needed
- Track and analyze digital campaign performance, including open and click-through rates, and identify areas for improvement
- Attends and participates in cross-departmental meetings and brainstorming sessions
- Support departments across the company with ad-hoc marketing projects; other duties as assigned
- Evaluate effectiveness and efficiency of current tactics and make recommendations for improvement
- Actively participate in assigned CORE Group; serve as a role model for company values
- Bachelor’s degree and 4-5+ years of marketing experience, ideally in a healthcare association or association management company
- Excellent writing, communication, and editing skills
- Strong experience/comfort with Adobe products (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator)
- Experience with formatting and disseminating communications through an email marketing platform such as Informz
- Proficiency with web content management systems
- Strong proficiency in Office365 Apps and Adobe Acrobat
- Understanding of graphic design principles, with the skills to create and edit images
- Excellent communicator—both verbal and written—with the ability to write and edit copy for accuracy and readability
- Strong project management skills, maintain a high standard of accuracy, and unyielding attention to detail
- Ability to work well with multiple staff, clients, and vendors to meet deadlines, handle a diverse workload, and produce high-quality materials
- Organized multi-tasker who can stay on top of multiple projects simultaneously
- Flexible, with the ability to adapt to changing business needs and accept feedback
- Proactive and collaborative mindset; open and honest communication
- Demonstrates the spirit of collaboration, adaptability, and drive
- Be self-motivated and directed, able to produce high-quality materials, and provide exceptional service to members and clients.
- Ability to multi-task, troubleshoot issues, and initiate projects to improve processes
- Team player who is comfortable working in a collaborative environment, while also able to work independently and take ownership of their assignments
The Oncology State Societies at ACCC is a network of 19 state societies that are managed by the Association of Community Cancer Centers (ACCC) and are members of the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) State/Regional Affiliate Program. The societies develop state-specific educational resources to help members stay ahead of the shifting healthcare landscape and challenges that directly impact the high-quality care their patients deserve.
(c ) Management, Inc. offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package which includes medical, dental, and vision insurance, Life and AD&D insurance, Short-Term Disability/Long-Term Disability, and a Health Savings Account Plan. Paid vacation, sick, and personal days, holidays, 401(k) Savings Plan, a Tuition Reimbursement benefit, free parking and more!
For consideration, please submit a resume with cover letter and salary expectations to HR@c-managementinc.com
Apply for Senior Marketing Associate
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly