7 days left
- Full Time
Are you a Realtor, mortgage loan processor or admin in the real estate industry? Our title company is looking for an outstanding individual to train as a Settlement Processor. The Settlement Processor should have exceptional organizational skills and have the ability to manage multiple tasks in a demanding environment. This candidate should have a strong work ethic and ability to work independently. Salary of $30,000-$45,000 commensurate with experience in addition to a generous benefits package including paid holidays, vacation and sick leave as well as a robust health plan.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs.
- Reviewing CD forms in accordance with federal, state and county laws.
- Finalizing all documents for closings.
- Communicate with all parties (vendors, borrowers, mortgage brokers, lenders) throughout transaction to coordinate and complete signing.
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Ability to work well within a team to strive for a common business goal
- Must be able to learn new company specific software programs as well as working proficiently utilizing MS Office programs.
- Able to multi-task and organize large workloads
Apply for Settlement Processor
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly