Eagle Financial - Washington, DC
Seeking a resourceful, energetic, and extremely organized Marketing Coordinator to support fast-paced team. You will get hands-on experience by assisting in the day-to-day marketing efforts for the Financial Publication division at a large publicly traded company located near Capitol Hill and Union Station.
Please read to the end OR you will miss a BIG important detail.
You must have these qualities:
* Excel - You know it, use it, and get it. Spreadsheets are a daily part of the job and critical to your success with us.
* Detailed and Organized - You possess meticulous attention to detail and are systematically organized.
* Great Proofreader - You can coordinate edits from multiple sources and can spot a typo a mile away.
* Efficient - You manage your time wisely, stay ahead of deadlines, and find ways to streamline processes.
* Ability to multi-task – You can stay focused, whether on one project or five.
* Connect the dots - You are intellectually curious, intuitive, and have a desire to understand how your role fits into bigger picture priorities and business objectives.
* Bachelor’s degree
Nice to have but not a deal breaker:
* Familiar with digital marketing (email and web marketing, digital advertising and social media) and direct mail.
* Interest in learning and contributing to Search Engine Marketing campaigns (SEO & SEM).
* Familiarity with WordPress content management systems, as well as database systems
* Data analysis - You must be adept at reviewing data and determining actionable conclusions based on marketing results.
* Interest in investing and the stock market
* Experience in marketing and analysis.
This is a great opportunity for a motivated college graduate to quickly learn the ropes on digital marketing, or someone with prior experience managing projects and processes. We have a fun team-focused environment, great co-workers, and competitive benefits. This is a growing division which means career growth opportunity for you!
Our office is conveniently located on Capitol Hill, near 2 Metro stops on the Red Line, Judiciary Square and Union Station, as well as the MARC & VRE train lines.
*****If you made it this far, then kudos to you! Here’s where we break the norm. Instead of sending me your typical cover letter, please answer these 4 questions, AND include them along with your resume (DON’T SKIP THIS, OR YOU’LL MISS OUT):
- What motivated you to apply?
- How do you fit this job?
- What special talent or ability do you bring to the office?
- What’s your superpower? (No, really, what makes people say “WOW, you’re great at X”?)