Senior Product Manager
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager to join one of our client's Federal Health IT engagements.
- Develops and communicates a product vision and roadmap.
- Discovers and validates customer and business value. Determines customers' needs and desires by specifying the research needed to obtain market information.
- Defines and prioritizes features against outcome-oriented goals. I.e., defines the right features to build .
- Defines and implements processes to reduce product uncertainty and improve market success.
- Leads implementation strategy for significant portions of enterprise products.
- Works with architecture and engineering to prioritize backlogs.
- Builds effective product management teams.
- Coaches junior product managers.
- Proven track record of successful products delivered to market
- Possesses strong leadership, negotiation, and uncertainty management traits
- Strong team and consensus builder
- Experience writing user stories, epics,
- Cross-functional experience in engineering, marketing, and sales
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong command of Agile frameworks and User Centered Design
- Experience building enterprise systems
- Must be public trust clearable
- Experience with SAFe framework
- Experience with government enterprise solutions