Litigation Legal Practice Assistant (Baltimore)
LITIGATION LEGAL PRACTICE ASSISTANT
A growing law practice has an immediate need for a Legal Practice Assistant to join their Baltimore office. The candidate will be supporting the Litigation Practice Group Leader with an array of responsibilities that include:
- Drafting, transcribing, editing, and E-filing court documents and related correspondence
- Entering time and handling billing
- Maintaining attorney and client files
- Maintaining and updating attorney calendars and contacts
- Coordinating travel arrangements and processing expense reports
- Coordinating and assisting with in-house meetings as necessary
- Opening and date stamping mail
- Answering incoming phone calls in a professional manner
- Assisting fellow workers and/or other timekeepers as needed and requested
Candidate should have five years of litigation legal secretary experience, be proficient in Microsoft Office (NetDocs experience preferred), excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and oral), and be detail-oriented.
The hours for this position are 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M.