Executive Administrator (Fairfax)
International women’s non-profit in Northern Virginia is seeking a dynamic, self-motivated professional to join their team as an Executive Administrator to manage and administer internal operations of the headquarters of a global non-profit organization, to include but not limited to, organization and management of electronic and paper documents, office administration, and facilitation of organization-wide services. Serves as executive administrator to executive management team of three, supporting contract and vendor management and documents.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Review, Organization & Management of Electronic and Paper Documents
- Assist the Executive Management with administering, managing, reviewing, maintaining and archiving all organizational documents including but not limited to contracts, policies, confidentiality, conflict of interest forms, etc., according to the organization's review and filing conventions.
- Coordinate with the organization's team members to facilitate the translation of collateral documents and materials with the translation firm and facilitate the printing of mailings for the office.
- Design archived electronic data and paper filing systems for the organization.
- Together with other members of the senior management team, create systems for the effective use of an organization-wide project management tool, to include staff training and ongoing management.
- Schedules, plans and implements staff team meetings and conference calls, e.g. drafts agendas, coordinates and distributes materials.
- Prepares and edits materials, including presentations and reports.
- Coordinates, maintains and archives all relevant senior team materials and vital correspondence.
- As requested, maintains Executive Management Team’s calendar(s).
- Serve as office administrator for the headquarters of a global organization inclusive of copier and telephone systems.
- Manage and monitor vendors associated with office administration.
- Maintain off-site storage to facilitate destruction of documents in accordance with the organization's Data Retention Policy.
- Oversee and facilitate the timely execution of organizational forms in accordance with the organization's policies.
- Review and recommend procedures to maximize efficiency in organizational operations.
- Prepare correspondence related to duties.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Some travel, including potentially international, evening and weekend work required.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, with at least 7 years relevant work experience.
- Paralegal credential and experience highly desired.
- Demonstrated experience organizing and managing complex documents (digital and paper) systems.
- Experience using and training others in the use of technology systems.
- Attention to detail including reviewing of documents for completeness and accuracy of edited versions.
- Excellent customer service skills inclusive of organizational internal customers.
- Dedication to continuous improvement and process management.
- Proven, tactful and professional interpersonal relationship skills with the ability to work with individuals from broad geographical and cultural backgrounds.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with sensitivity to cultural and geographical differences.
- Demonstrated organizational and project management skills.
- Well-developed ability to coordinate multiple tasks and projects effectively and professionally; adapt to change; prioritize shifting opportunities; handle challenges with professionalism in a fast-paced environment.
- Accepts ownership and accountability for job responsibilities; seeks out opportunities for new and different tasks; explores, articulates and contributes innovations that add value to the certification organization and to team accomplishments.
- Seeks to enhance job knowledge through educational and professional development opportunities.
- Strong computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office programs and ease in learning and navigating databases; solid email management and internet search skills.
- Affinity for working in a team-based environment.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
Not metro-accessible; free parking available.