A GROWING HVAC COMPANY HAS AN IMMEDIATE OPENING FOR A BUILDING MAINTENANCE MECHANIC IN NORTHERN VA
Duties and Responsibilities
- Performs on-going maintenance repair work/maintenance orders for (4) office buildings located in Northern VA.
- Performs assigned facility inspections with contractors as directed by the Property Manager.
- Moves office furniture, machinery, equipment and other materials as requested, perform light plumbing duties in addition to replacing lighting fixtures & ballasts.
- Utilizes WORKSPEED system for all building service requests & and updates service requests upon completion. Knowledge of WORKSPEED is a plus but not required.
- Good driving record and valid Driver’s license.
- Clean Professional appearance, excellent communication skills & professional attitude.
- High school diploma or GED.
- 3+ years of experience in the building maintenance industry.
Accredited trade school degree in HVAC, Electric, or other industry related trade is a plus. Union training and certification is also acceptable.
- Own Basic hand tools.
- Universal CFC certification required.
- Knowledge in the safe and proper use of the following: ladders, lifts, basic hand tools, volt meters, safety goggles, ear protection
If you are looking for a great career opportunity, please contact us! Please email or fax your resume for consideration.
Apply for A GROWING HVAC COMPANY HAS AN IMMEDIATE OPENING FOR A BUILDING MAINTENANCE MECHANIC IN NORTHERN VA
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly