Digital Marketing Specialist
TEMPORARY DIGITAL MARKETING SPECIALIST
ANTICIPATED ASSIGNMENT DURATION: through December, 2019
HOURS: Monday through Friday, 9:00 A.M. to 6:00 P.M. with 1 hour (unpaid) for lunch
International law firm seeks a temporary Digital Marketing Specialist to support the Firm’s global Digital Team which is responsible for the Firm’s website and main social channels (LinkedIn and Twitter). The Digital Marketing Specialist will use a content management system (CMS) to add content – press releases, publications, etc. – to the Firm’s website, update attorney biography text, upload image files (head shots and other imagery), and create event pages. Other duties will include writing the occasional social media post, assisting the Social Media Manager with the re-sizing of graphics for use on LinkedIn and Twitter, and aiding in quality control efforts through the use of SiteImprove to check and fix broken links or older content pages.
This position reports to the Managing Editor, Digital Content Marketing and the Interactive Marketing Communications Manager.
- Basic understanding of HTML (ability to troubleshoot minor HTML/formatting issues on a page)
- Experience with entering press releases, publications, and events into a content management system (CMS); experience with SiteCore preferred
- Experience authoring social media posts and re-sizing images; experience scheduling social media posts in Hootsuite preferred
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- Strong command of grammar; experience with AP Style a plus
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to follow established processes
- Experience with SiteImprove (troubleshooting broken links and missing images)