Responsible for ensuring proper distribution of merchandise to fundraising events across the nation. Provide support to field staff, vendors and volunteers for Friends of NRA event merchandise orders and delivery. Handle damage reports and invoicing issues to ensure accurate payments to vendors and damage reports are properly completed. Knowledge of and support for the mission of the National Rifle Association.
- Track vendor direct merchandise orders, as well as vendor direct firearm orders, on a daily basis to ensure orders follow all department guidelines and operational procedures
- Ensure all orders are processed to meet needed ship dates
- Act as liaison between field staff and vendors to correct any problems that arise with electronic orders in a timely manner
- Confirm damage, missing and not received merchandise and promptly notify the Finance team for event finalization
- Update featured product listing weekly to promote special purchases to the field and volunteers
- Manage database of event donors, including status of donations and pre-event, event, and post-event communications and fulfillment in an accurate and timely manner.
- Work closely with the Marketing and Communications team to assist, as directed, in the development of the annual Standard Package catalogs and Vendor Direct online store.
SCOPE: High visibility with NRA staff, NRA Field Representatives, Friends of NRA volunteers and program vendors. Position functions in a fast paced work environment with minimal direct supervision. Weekend work and national travel occasionally required.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: Associates degree required with 2 years office experience required. Administrative experience and relevant computer skills necessary. An understanding of and experience with inventory management, event coordination, firearms, and purchasing techniques desired.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES: Excellent oral and written communication skills required. Accuracy and attention to detail imperative and the ability to remain focused on the task-at-hand. Strong organization skills required. Proven ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously while meeting set deadlines essential. Demonstrated ability to work independently or as a member of the team essential. High proficiency with Microsoft Excel required. Ability to lift and carry 30-40 lbs. required
To apply, send resume with cover letter to email@example.com The NRA is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer offering an extensive benefits package.