Senior Web Developer
This position is responsible for the evaluation, design, implementation, and deployment of user-centric web applications. We are looking for someone with honed technical, communication, and time-management skills that is comfortable working in both independent and team environment settings. **PLEASE NOTE: We are unable to sponsor applicants at this time**
- Develop, install, customize, and maintain the NRA’s internal and external web pages and web applications.
- Coordinate and communicate cross-functional activities between departments.
- Work within established Information Services standards and practices.
- Build positive end-user relationships by developing an understanding of division/department business practices and objectives.
- Communicate effectively with end-users and Information Services staff in the evaluation and development of Association IT business solutions.
- Complete projects and tasks within established guidelines.
- Expertise in the development of web services, MVC, web forms, multi-platform distributed applications, and object-oriented programming.
- Experience with all phases of the SDLC process.
- Strong organizational and conceptual thinking skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Experience utilizing the following technologies: AWS, Umbraco/other CMS, Razor, Bootstrap, Java, Visual Studio, TFS, Git, Magento, PHP, Linux, Ruby, React, MySQL, and MongoDB.
- Experience with Membership, Event Registration, and e-commerce applications.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field plus five (5) years of experience in software development and development life cycle, or equivalent combination of education and experience. Finalist is subject to a full credit/criminal background check.
The NRA is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer offering an extensive benefits package
Apply for Senior Web Developer
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly